Commercial Roofing Service for Your Business in Houston Texas
We are one of the commercial roofing Houston TX companies where we are specialized in commercial roofing contractors Houston TX and EPDM Roofing Supplies
If you are a business owner, we are guessing that you have put your money and soul into building your work empire. As business owners ourselves, we understand the importance of having a functional building to work and to do business in.
Nobody wants to have water stains on their ceiling or walls for customers to see. After all, if your place of business looks like that, how could your customers trust you with your services and products, especially if roofs are your specialty? There are many things that could go wrong with your building. Poor plumbing, structural damage caused by an accident and many more different problems.
But the element that gets the most beating is the roof. Flat and metal roofs are constantly under attack by outside weather elements such as heat, cold, rain, hail, snow, UV rays and high winds that can leave all kinds of debris on the top of your roof.
It is vital to have your commercial roofing system regularly checked to see if there is some accumulated damage present.
Waiting for a leak to appear is the worst thing you can do, because when a leak appears, it usually means that it is too late for small repairs. Having your flat or metal commercial roofing system frequently checked upon and inspected by roofing contractors can save you all the trouble of repairing or replacing it.
We can offer you repairs of any kind for commercial roofs, whether it is a minor, inexpensive damage or a significant, costly one.
Read more:- roof repair Houston
Our experienced and skilled roofing team will be there on time and perform the work like it was agreed upon. We will sit down with you and talk through every possible detail to ensure that we are on the same page. The job is not over until you are completely satisfied with the finishing result.
If your roofing system is beyond repair, we can walk you through the process of roof replacement and advise you which roofing material would be the best option for your property. Every roofing system has an expiration date, and sooner or later, yours too will need to be replaced by a new one. But let’s hope that doesn’t happen in the near future. There are a few roofing solutions you can choose from when it comes to commercial roofing systems. Those systems are:
Houston Commercial Roofing Solutions
Flat/Low Slope Roofing
– Flat roofs pitch is about 10°. They are one of the oldest roofing types, and their utilization dates back to ancient Egypt and Persia. Flat roofing systems are usually preferred over other types of roofs because of their cost effectiveness, high performance, and various other benefits. When choosing a flat roofing system, you can easily save money, minimize the time of contract and you can save money on energy expenses. With proper maintenance, you can extend the lifespan of almost any flat roofing system, and they can demonstrate their resistance to virtually any kind of severe weather event. The flat roofing system is the best choice for your business. If you are not convinced yet, we will change that.
– this roofing system originates from Europe. It came to America in 1980’s and is in use today. The underside of the rolls are heated with torches and applied over flat roofing system. It is called „modified“ bitumen because the asphalt was mixed with an addition of rubber or plastic-based binders. That way asphalts durability and performance were significantly improved. This roofing system is installed by utilizing one or up to three plies.
– made out of synthetic rubber commonly used in single ply roofing because its easy application. This roofing material can last up to 30 years, and it has a rather economical price. While there are many various ways to create EPDM rubber, almost all EPDM roofing materials share the same structure that allows them to offer you excellent resistance to sunlight, heat, cold and air pollution. All of those are ideal specifications for a roofing system membrane. EPDM won’t freeze during the winter; it will stay flexible, and it won’t dry out or crack throughout the extreme summer heats.
– TPO seam strength is being measured to be up to four times stronger than those in EPDM roofing systems. This material can be mechanically fastened, ballasted or adhered. A TPO membrane is produced out of rubber. It is chemically bonded together using an exclusive technology that binds propylene, ethylene, and rubber. At the end of the process, various other materials are included such as fiberglass, talc, and carbon filler. All those elements reinforce the TPO roofing materials giving it more durability and strength.
– there are five coating applications – built up roofs, membranes, torch on roofs, liquids, and rubber coating. Using any of these coatings could be a nice investment for your building. This kind of roofing systems is offered on the concept of affordable, disposal costs, long-term roofing warranties and higher value of insulation for less money. Keep in mind that there are a lot of available roof coating and spray foam applications.
We at Anchor Roofing Inc. Houston TX are ready to advise you and help you choose the best roofing system possible for your property. If you have any questions concerning your commercial roofing systems, do not hesitate to give us a call. Hiring one of the top Houston, TX roofing contractors is your only insurance that your property will stay protected.
Our contractors install, replace, and repair commercial roofs in the Houston, TX area, including Katy, Sugarland, Missouri City, Pearland, Spring, Cypress, Galena Park, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, The Woodlands, Baytown, Clear Lake, Galveston, La Marque, Pasadena, Deer Park, Sealy, La Porte, Brookshire, and Columbus.
Contact roofing companies in Houston Texas for making the roof by 20+ years roof specialists.