#1 Choice in Residential Roofing Systems for your Home in Houston, TX
We at Anchor Roofing Inc. know that your home is probably your biggest investment. What better way to show that you care for your home than to care for your roof? The roof is the first element of your residence that protects your home from the sun, rain, snow, ice, hail and wind. All of those elements can take a toll on your roofing system and damage it over time. If it comes to that, you can count on your Houston roofing contractor to take care of it the way it needs to be done.
Owning or buying a house is not a small investment, especially in today’s market. To protect your home and your family, having a great roof over your head is imperative. Today, there are many choices when it comes to picking a roofing material for your home. All of that depends on your unique vision of your home, architectural design, and of course, your budget. Everybody knows that not every roofing material works for every home and doesn’t look that good either. We can give you an advice about the roofing solution for your residential roofing system when it comes to picking the right material and the right color. The primary goal of your roofing system is to keep you and your home safe, and that is what we offer you. Our expert staff can address all of your roofing issues and needs based on our knowledge, skill and longtime experience. Whether your roof needs a repair, maintenance or replacement, we are the only roofing contractor you need. We offer inspection of your roofing system so we can recognize a problem in its early stage, before it causes more damage to your home. If we detect any damage that requires repairs, we will do it as soon as possible and as quickly as possible. Things like damaged tiles, shingles and flashing, are minor problems that we can take off your back and off of your mind. If your roof wasn’t maintained for some time, you could also count on us to get that done for you. We can clear debris and leaves out of the gutters and your shingles; we can clear algae and moss from your shingles as well. Moss and algae can lead to leaks and, trust us; you do not want leaks inside of your home. Worst case scenario is that your roofing system needs a complete roof replacement. We understand that replacing a roof is not something any homeowner wants to deal with, but sometimes there is no other alternative. A lot of things can cause that kind of damage that can lead to roofing system replacement. If it comes to that, you can rest assured that Anchor Roofing Inc. will offer you the best service available at competitive prices. We also offer you a wide range of materials to choose from in case of complete roof replacement such as:
- Low-Sloped Residential Roofing – we can divide this roofing system into two main categories. First, one would be broad and flat roofing application which is often utilized in residential complexes, houses and row homes. The second one would be smaller application that is used on residential garages and porches to slow the slope transition from primary roofing system to garage/porch
- Residential Metal Roofing – Metal roofing is gaining popularity these days when talking about that roofing system as a solution for a home. It is very durable, and it can last a life time if properly maintained.
- Shingles – Shingles are the go-to choice when it comes to roofing material selection in this country. They don’t have that long life cycle, but if properly maintained, they can give you your money worth.
- Slate Roofing – Slate is the most durable roofing material available on the market today. There are more than a century-old slate roofing systems. Slate is heavy, and it will require reinforced roofing support structure.
- Tile Roofing – one of the oldest roofing materials are known to man. Tiles are often made from clay or slate, and they can last for a very long time. Modern tiles can be made out of concrete and plastic.
For all your residential roofing needs you can contact us. Anchor Roofing Inc. will be there for you, your home and your roof.
Our contractors install, replace, and repair roofs in the Houston, TX area, including Katy, Sugarland, Missouri City, Pearland, Spring, Cypress, Galena Park, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, The Woodlands, Baytown, Clear Lake, Galveston, La Marque, Pasadena, Deer Park, Sealy, La Porte, Brookshire, and Columbus.